Sizes vary by dress type. The sizes may vary slightly due to the adaptation of a dress to a particular design to create an enhanced fit. All measurements are in inches & approximate.
The most important thing in caring for your dress is how it is washed. Always follow the washing instructions on the label. Some general guidelines are:
- Never machine wash, always handwash.
- Dip wash in running water.
- Plain dyed materials should be washed separately.
- Do not use bleach at all. It causes discolouration and ruins a garment.
- Formal, woolen, silk embroidery dresses should be dry cleaned only.
- We would strongly recommend all items be washed separately for a long life. When viscose comes into contact with even a small amount of polyester from other materials it can cause it to age faster/bobble up.
- To ensure a long life for the dress, use a small amount (about 1/4 the normal) of mild detergent hand washed (dipped) in mild water. Please wash a small part of the dress first to ensure you have the best mix of detergent/water temperature & if it washes well then wash the rest of the dress.
A general guideline on how to hand wash clothes is provided in the following video. We do not recommend wrapping the dress in a towel. (This video is by howcast.com and not us).